I'm really excited about the new things I'm trying. I'm gaining a whole new perpective on life, and it's really helping me see the world in a better light. I'm trying to make a vlog to go alongside this blog and show my progress as I try to take on my new role as a pagan-of-sorts.
My goal was originally to learn more about Tarot, but I'm really interested in crystals and herbs now, too. I'd like to make candles and incense that will be calming on my nerves, especially now that this year is becoming a bit of a hectic one.
Although this was originally going to be a strictly tarot blog, I'm going to begin documenting some of my endeavors with other aspects of the pagan realm as soon as I can afford to do so.
Wish me luck and blessed be!
{ P.S. No daily Tarot reading today. I had a busy morning. I'm off work tomorrow though (or today, I suppose, since it's almost 4am) so I'll definitely have time for a more ellaborate one. }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment